Would you like to have a Regular computer maintenance program that involves a list of how to clean up your pc from the inside out? Would you like to do that without ever having to take it into the shop for one of those expensive "tune ups." Here's what you need to do.
- Clean up your PC. This is like any other chore. You have to dust it off and clean it up.
- Update your programs and applications.
- Uninstall programs that you no longer use. And be sure that you aren't running anything like 2 antiviruses at the same time.
- Reclaim space in your hard driver. Condense and clean up with the tools that Windows gave you like Disk Cleanup and Disk Defragmenter.
- Organize your folders so that you don't automatically lump everything into a Download folder as soon as you get it.
- Back your files up to a Cloud file storage.
- Consider setting a schedule with a regular program to do this for you like a registry cleaner.
That's all you have to do to keep it running smoothly or to prevent any major disasters if something bad does happen.
Author Bio:Erin Walsh loves to blog about anything to do with technology. Thankfully, her "real" job is something that she loves to do, blog about technology. Erin's blog at PC Health Boost is centered around helping everday computer users solve common computer errors with solutions that anyone can troubleshoot. She offers all of her advice whether you use her pc utility software or not. Hop on over and find out how to speed up you pc, avoid screen freezes, fix dll errors, and more. http://www.pchealthboost.com/clean_up_pc.php.