Apples's next release iOS8 has come up with many new features and upgradations that users will certainly appreciate. To give a better idea of both of the operating systems, we are presenting you a comparison review of iOS7 and iOS8 to help Apple fans to decide which one they would like to have or whether they should upgrade their device to the new OS version.
1) iOS8 vs iOS7: Visual DesignWhen Apple launched iOS7, people were more concerned about the way Apple has created its UI and visuals which was “flatter”, brighter, more colorful and strickingly different from iOS6. But, if we talk about iOS8, frankly speaking, it has borrowed its visual interface from iOS7, except from a few subtle variations. The UI of iOS8 is flat just like iOS7, and Apple fans who are more concernd about the looks might find it disappointing. On the other hand, those who are planning to upgrade from iOS6 to 7 might find it exciting as they will have an entirely new interface.
2) iOS8 vs iOS7: Continuity
The example of this is the new Handoff feature, which enables the user to continue with their textual or phone conversations side by side of your other Apple devices. Means, now you can go on with your conversations even if your switch between your devices. Handoff will show you a link, once you've connected both of the devices, so that you can carry forward your conversation. So, if you are talking on the phone and suddenly realise the need of your Mac, what you all need is just simply carry forward the conversation.
3) iOS8 vs iOS7: KeyboardAnother striking feature with which every iPhone App Developer must be awara that Apple has introduced to its OS software. In the past, many users complaint about the limited keyboard options as the previous versions only supported the default type keyboard. However, in iOS8, Apple has finally give an opportunity to install a third-party software such as Swiftkey or Swype on their devices. In iOS7 it featured a native Quicktype keyboard and it lacks some advanced features if we compare it with the latest version. Plus, it also does not provide developers with a facility to access API like iOS8
4) iOS8 vs iOS7: Health Review
5) iOS8 vs iOS7: CameraiOS8 comes up with a host of innovative camera and album features which makes it truly stand out as compare to the previous versions. The camera not only gives sharp and clear appeal, but include several rich features such as time-lapse video, independent exposure, focus controls and many more.
6) iOS8 vs iOS7: Notifications
Conclusion:So, there we have it, a list of few but significant features of both of the operating systems. The differences between both of them are actually not “differences” but are just few more improvements here and there to make it more impressive for the user. Now, you question yourself which one you would like to have. The answer depends on how you look and percieve of the features.
Author Bio:renowned iOS Application Development Company – Mobiers Ltd. You can avail iPhone Application Developers as well in case you are looking forward for the same.